Pulse Jet Dust Collector - Cartridge Filter
TECHFLOW is the Pioneer designer & manufacturer of Cartridge Type Pulse Jet Dust Collector (Pleated Bag Cartridge Filter) way back since 1980s in India. The Idea behind designing the Cartridge Type Filter was to save space and giving comparable result as a hose bag type filter. Cartridge type Pulse Jet Dust Collector / Cartridge Filter are basically used for applications with ambient temperature range and free flowing dust or materials. There are various dedusting filtration media available for different applications. These low height Dust Collectors are designed to operate continuously and with lowest down time. The timed pulses of compressed air travel in opposite direction of main airflow & by temporary reversal thro'cleaningblast via ventury,cartridge surface Is cleaned.
TECHFLOW offers a wide range of Cartridge Type Pulse Jet Dust Collectors / Cartridge Filter Starting from 1000 to 100,000 CuM/Hr.
- Sand Blasting
- Shot Blasting
- Mineral Grinding
- Pigments & Chemicals
- Grinding & Polishing
- Abrasive Mfg
- Food Processing
- Pneumatic conveying systems
- Powder coating
- Engineering workshops
- Welding & Cutting
- Cattle Feed & Grain Handling
- Low height front loading of cartridge removal & insertion.
- Continuous Duty Operation.
- Lower Pressure Drop In Comparison with Hose Bag Type Bag Filters.
- Modular Design starting from 1000 to 1,00,000 CuM/Hr
- Supplied in Ready to start conditions.
- Space Savings
- Customiled / Standard
- Surface filteration technology.
- Options For Discharge Devices.
- Variety of Fabrics suitable for various applications