Pulse Jet Envelope Type Bag Filter -Dedusting System
This de-dusting system is a special variant of horizontally mounted filter bag envelopes (pockets) over retaining metal cages. The advantage is low height & easy access to filter bags for maintenance & replacement.
These dedusting systems are offered where there is a height constraint or front loading of filter elements are required.
Cleaning of bags is achieved thro’ reverse compressed air timed pulses.
- Rubber Processing
- Masterbatch and Pigments
- Powder Recovery
- Metal Recovery
- Food Processing
- Foundry & Steel
- Downdraft Airflow Direction for Best Dust Separation At Inlet
- Reliable & Efficient for critical Powder/Dust
- Best For Product Recovery
- Continuous Duty Operation
- Lower Pressure Drop In Comparison with Hose Bag Type Bag Filters
- Modular Design starting from 2000 m/3hr to 1,00,000 m3/hr
- Customized / Standard Solutions.
- Options For Discharge Devices.