Reverse Air Cassette Type Filter
This bag filter (sometime known as cassette filter) variant employs, filter envelopes positioned horizontally in the housing. This also enjoys advantage of a lower height.
Bag cleaning is achieved thro’ a travelling carriage with blast nozzle connected to a centrifugal blower. Travel of carriage is electronically controlled to sense row by row position stoppage & blasting in reverse direction.
Substantial saving is achieved in capital & running costs of REVERSE CLEANING air of a centrifugal blower, replacing Compressed air.
These models are favourite in FOUNDRY applications.
- Aluminium productiion
- Asphalt production
- Ferrous and non-ferrous foundries.
- Mineral grinding.
- Heavy gauge fully welded steel construction
- Compact modular design minimises space requirement
- Weather proof for exposed locations
- Filter area up to 2500m2 in single housing
- High efficiency off-line cleaning during continuous operation
- Lower Pressure cleaning and hence lower emissions
- Wide range of filter media for special applications
- Easy access for maintenance from front mounted clean gas chamber
- Operating Temperature upto 180°C.
- No compressed air required
- Discharge options include screw conveyors, rotary valves, gravity or motorised flap valves or bin
- Customized dirty gas inlet hoods
- Air blast coolers for higher temperature applications
- Pre-separators, skimmers and cyclones
- Access platforms