Pneumatic Conveying Systems (Dilute Phase / Lean Phase)
Solid, Granular & powdered materials have been handled conventionally, by mechanical conveying equipments such as belt conveyers/screw conveyers/ bucket elevators/ goods lifts etc.
This newer concept is making the solids air borne, in a fluid state, with the help of air or an inert gas travelling in a closed pipeline. The concept was found very attractive due to a closed pipeline conveying & was picked up by most industries for handling of solids pneumatically, in the last three decades.
Depending on the product characteristics, air volume & pressures are applied at design stage. This parameters catagorise the systems as either DENSE Phase Pneumatic Conveying System or DILUTE / LEAN Phase Pneumatic Conveying System.
TECHFLOW is one of the pioneer Designer & manufacturer of Lean / Dilute type Positive Conveying System. In this system material is conveyed with the help Centrifugal Blower/Roots Blower/Regenerative Blower. Here material is conveyed either by negative suction or by positive pressure of blower.
Components For Dense Phase / Lean Phase Pneumatic Systems Available On Request
- Pneumatic Line Diverter.
- Wear Resistant Bends / Long Radius Bend.
- Feed Hoppers With Vibro Motors & Pneumatic Piston Vibrator.
- Aeration Pad for Hopper Discharge.
- Control PanelModules With MIMIC & Programming.
- Vent Filters For Discharge Lines & Silo.
- Rotary Airlock Valves / Rotary Airlock Feeders.
- Regenerative Blowers / Turbine Blowers / Roots Blower / CentrifugalBlower.
- Dome Valve. (Dense Phase)
- Anti PlugLine Vales/ Booster Valves.(Dense Phase)
- Pick Up Tee For Rotary Airlock Valves / Pick Up Nozzles / Vacuum Nozzles for Truck unloading.(Lean Phase)
Process Flow Diagram
- Bag House Dust
- Carbon Black
- Calcium Carbonate
- Cement Clinker
- Diatomaceous Earth
- PVC Resin
- Soda Ash
- Soap Powder
- Food Powder
- Master batch
- Soap & Detergent
- Foundry Minerals
- Manganese Oxides
- Wood Bagasse
- Pneumatic Conveying System
- Powder Handling System
- Closed loop system- thus eliminating dusting
- Higher conveying distances are possible as compared to Mechanical transfer.
- Very small installation space/Foot print is required to install the vessel.
- Suitable for complex plant layouts and for less fluidizable material.
- Less breakdown incidences & single point Maintenance.
- Elimination of Major Civil works/Foundations etc.
- Ready to start systems - No Alignment / trials required.
- Single point utilities (Air, ElectricaIs) connection.
- Suitable for long distances & multiple locations.
- Robust systems, User friendly & with low maintenance demand.
- Online transfer system - No requirement of storage hopper for transfer.
- Vacuum Conveying (Negative Pressure Conveying)
- Pressure Conveying (Positive Pressure Conveying)
- Truck Loading & Unloading Systems
- Batch Mixing & Conveying System
- Can Handle Powders and Granules with various bulk densities